If you’re a photographer on G+, chances are you’re mostly followed by other photographers. But there’s a lot more to creating a captivating presense on G+ than posting a new photo every day. Author and photography instructor Matt Kloskowski (co-host of the photography talk show “The Grid” gives you his Top 10 tips for creating posts for photographers that engage, inform and inspire.
My 7 takeaways from the video
- Post at regular times – i.e. Facebook traffic is highest during the middle of the week in the middle of the day
- Share a Top Ten list
- Do a post on ‘How To’ or ‘Lessons Learned’
- Quick reviews – Three things I like about “X” (where “X” might be my DTS, working as a misisonary, my camera bag)
- Use simple words – Don’t use words people won’t understand.
- Take polls or ask questions
- Interviews – Ten questions with “X” (some person your readers might be interested in)